View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotpasswords
...a minimum charge to use plastic...
Which, incidentally, is generally a violation of the Merchant Agreement the store is bound by (agreements can and do vary, but businesses which have negotiated an agreement under which they CAN impose a minimum charge, usually also pay a higher per-transaction fee for that privilege). Not that I don't understand the reasoning behind placing such minimums, but MC/Visa are less understanding on this score than I am.
Best Topics: ela high note usaa dividend mailing keys electric oven broiler wetland property value rounded teaspoon a opossum infrasound ghost funny referee jokes scientist challenge trimps sks takedown pin is smoke matter esteban guitar reviews mlb condensed game glue for foam a4v mortgage safe hentai refrigerator venting surgical tubing cvs announcer microphones battery drained second thermostat vital reaction physical attributes definition butthurt etymology songs challenge south cackalacka funny id names chamois vs flannel chuck and bob renaissance punk qui me tangit vocem meam audi can a police officer arrest you out of his jurisdiction old norse days of the week can you survive a broken neck how to stop being a crybaby funniest andy griffith episodes how to make wood on wood drawers slide easier best metal to metal epoxy fresnel lens boil water power lines to house insulated i can never be stolen from you everyone owns me dean martin music genre bells on bobtails ring substitute for milk in hamburger helper how long can chicken be left out green eyes dark skin how many minutes in a nba quarter how to get braces off yourself can nitroglycerin pills explode how to wear an athletic cup how much to tip appliance delivery garage door trolley repair the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few charles dickens eddie bauer cologne adventurer ii does hand sanitizer kill herpes virus male facial hair waxing how to fix car lock can i take aleve with hydrocodone acetaminophen flame polishing glass edges taking off braces at home