View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B
First of all I have to say I'm amazed at and pleased by the lack of political correctness in this threat. I'm glad that people are able to say what they want once in a while w/o the PC police yelling "Racist."

I've had the same thing happen a few times, sometimes with lighter skinnned people as the perps. I always say the best thing is to tell someone in charge but that's hard to do anywhere I've ever been.
So you're saying that there's no racial basis to what people are saying, but you're glad they're comfortable saying it anyway?
Best Topics: lumpy paint real erotica microwaving garlic bayonet wound average head height michael wamsley songs with bells trashy blonde hair mirror upskirt ebay decline news reporter voice recurring itchy bump cotton hill shins vanilla root listerine peroxide mouthwash sideshow bob grumble is mercurochrome safe dayquil cause diarrhea rough rider costume spit handshake serrated blades pretentious words tarajee maynor gas fireplace scent temperature resistant material bad starbucks mercurochrome uses christopher norris actress brutus popeye characters attwifi mcdonalds tires blowing up backlit projection screen 2+2*2 sending a text to a landline meaning of white wedding wild west showdown music e^-x^2 derivative how to pronounce arab most wins by pitcher in mlb season best lord of the rings music is your blood type on birth certificate is it hard to get a government job how many feet in one city block how to change blades on cub cadet riding mower knife and a fork bottle and a cork king of the hill louanne who would win a bear or tiger overfill oil in car loud beeping noise in house popeye the sailor man song turbotax free edition vs deluxe japanese food cook in front of you chimp vs human fight how to fix a manual can opener can a husband and wife testify against each other where to buy a monocle lucy big bang theory annoying home depot is open tomorrow longest hail mary in nfl history car dealers name ideas can you go pick up a package at usps car revs up and down while driving price of bail of hay do mercury thermometers go bad paraffin wax for chocolate magic wand original walmart alternative to grilling chicken