View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B
First of all I have to say I'm amazed at and pleased by the lack of political correctness in this threat. I'm glad that people are able to say what they want once in a while w/o the PC police yelling "Racist."

I've had the same thing happen a few times, sometimes with lighter skinnned people as the perps. I always say the best thing is to tell someone in charge but that's hard to do anywhere I've ever been.
So you're saying that there's no racial basis to what people are saying, but you're glad they're comfortable saying it anyway?
Best Topics: pecan substitute manx calico hide car key taking pseudoephedrine daily cats drinking beer tinpot dictator life in 1915 foam bananas what is windowsimagebackup hungarian surname huge roaches teen titians robin does vodka smell wet comic brass knuckles damage wart frozen signifyin' glucosamine food sources richard dawson creepy boondocks racist benzocaine recreational ksp mun arch irregular heartbeat symbol titrate medication definition overdose prozac pantyhose accidents how's tricks pseudoephedrine buy online throat boogers top gun flyby powder mixing techniques pythagorean maxim 9 11 sex songs with think in the title girlfriend loves me too much what kind of bow does the green arrow use why are altoids so addicting does plucking eyebrows hurt super thick facial hair tributaries of the missouri river is stainless steel good for swords how to clean polycarbonate lenses good dentist in nyc uterine biopsy painful procedure dog keeps gagging and trying to throw up symphony of the night starting stats period every 2 weeks pregnant vacuum windshield wiper motor as it is written so shall it be done vera ellen eating disorder how do you pause a gif what does p.e.o. stand for cat is a bad mystic building a floating deck over concrete slab why don't natives grow facial hair different ways to spell allison what is a hodges directory brake pedal slowly goes to floor no leaks canadian vs maine lobster fatty fatty 2 by 4 low voiced female singers silver cup for baby tradition west wing red mass can women wear mens sneakers