View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 03:02 PM
I would say most B-sides are not from the album, although sometimes they do come from the B side of the LP. Usually they are different versions, unreleased songs, and sometimes live versions. Many times, groups will release B-sides and other rare tracks as an album later. I have quite a few of these, and they often contain some gems.

These are rare tracks because singles have been always relatively harder to get than LPs. A deep cut, however obscure, is not usually rare, because one can always stroll into a music store and buy the Pearl Jam album "Ten" for the song "Jeremy" and still get the deep cut "Garden." But you may have more difficulty finding the song "Yellow Ledbetter," the B-side of the "Jeremy" single. So they released the 2 disc "Lost Dogs" B-sides and rarities compilation, containing that track...
Best Topics: shower squealing nfl panty i got shocked dave foley gay suck an egg pseg logo windows me sucks pin stroke anne heche anus names of cavemen double contraction kava reddit ld50 nyquil hydrogen peroxide tick my neighbor nude guey spanish pronunciation of homage doubletree bedding emergency blow submarine excelsis definition layers of lasagna super glue ingestion snorkel urban dictionary smart beeper antifreeze stop leak parboil tomatoes celebrity movie arch doorknob mechanism granite puns antenna house bagel storage 1.3 megapixel camera where can i buy used uhaul trailers how much is a teenager of coke pontiac grand prix key stuck in ignition paypal confirm bank account instantly not working vwe scratch ticket code how to make kikkoman teriyaki sauce thicker jos a bank traveler suit review my dog ate a reese's peanut butter cup japanese cooking in front of you restaurant six feet under hoyt frozen food bag puffed up supernanny chapman family update how to get a bird out of your garage how to get cash from a credit card without a pin scotts vs trugreen lawn service should you wash new sheets before use layering t shirt over long sleeve how to stop getting previous tenants mail how long to wait for him to call before moving on does waxing hurt more than threading where to get heartgard can eyesight improve with age fastest way to memorize lines how long does it take for elevated liver enzymes to return to normal socks to wear with cowboy boots prince albert in a can meaning family tree creator for writers how to keep cats away from my bird feeders what does twat mean in england what genre is frank sinatra where do septic trucks dump how many pieces of silver was judas paid