View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
In his historical novel The Dragon of the Ishtar Gate, L. Sprague de Camp has an ancient Greek suggesting that a prostitute in the Babylonian Temple of Ishtar has a horizontal opening. He's making it up, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if the idea went back a long time.

For the record, I've never encountered the idea of a "slanted" genital openming, or the suggestion that slanted eyes = slanted other stuff. The story, as I've encountered it, was always horizontal vs. vertical.
Best Topics: sniffing rush mustang ranch price nigger toes nut alumn meaning drilling into cement smell of toast what are baggies fireflies of montreal prison haircut millie and chuck red wings tattoo carnivorous island akc naming condom wrapper dimensions rimworld dumping stockpile body temperature cat butthole in movies wildwest music ohio dealer plates bigger wheel cockblock synonym heroin cooked 120 db tiparillo cigar colin powell pronunciation define grundle cuchulainn pronunciation sleepin gas agate vs geode splinted armor tootsie netflix neosporin band aids kiddie pool chemistry fail grad school paypal not enough money in bank account do performance chip really work how to change blades on riding mower without removing deck how far can a helicopter fly diameter of a straw making peace with the establishment does meth and adderall test the same seat belt buckle universal mile 2 sign meaning money pinned to shirt windows 10 printer is in an error state krusteaz bread mixes for bread machines john boehner name pronunciation kink in neck won't go away where did the word cum come from what is gm unit can iron cause constipation tylosin tartrate powder for dogs how long is a catholic funeral finger biting scene seth rogen italian sausage vs breakfast sausage arms hurt after sneezing best premade long island iced tea mix how to flatten a bumpy yard how to commit suicide with a knife can i spend my current balance can you live without your thyroid what does malta goya taste like how old were the disciples other terms for vagina young teen giving blow job if offered, would you be interested in blank checks to use for cash advances? what does a yard of concrete weigh