View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
In his historical novel The Dragon of the Ishtar Gate, L. Sprague de Camp has an ancient Greek suggesting that a prostitute in the Babylonian Temple of Ishtar has a horizontal opening. He's making it up, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if the idea went back a long time.

For the record, I've never encountered the idea of a "slanted" genital openming, or the suggestion that slanted eyes = slanted other stuff. The story, as I've encountered it, was always horizontal vs. vertical.
Best Topics: fletch books dark pan wimba diploma cyanide tablet broken fortune cookie anthony mcauliffe 100% rayon garcon french efficient machine progressive goals sue usps tylenol 800 tits means gekijo metalliche smoking in space vodka size 5 7 guys define gimp johnny mathis height fatty fatty 2x4 aeon flux plot gay message boards pistachios wiki french music accordion charlie vietnam football highlight songs homemade am antenna 7 up gold dennis miller interview outrunning cops sonny corleone sara lee jingle boston cream vs bavarian cream why is my cat licking everything hearing going in and out the princess bride 30th anniversary edition menards pressure treated deck boards high heat adhesive home depot why eggs turn green straight talk move sim to new phone car door lock won't turn what is drivers ed like d&d puzzles and riddles how much do chimney liners cost redeem coupons for cash can you register a car for someone else propane tank valve stuck may it please the court pontiac vibe toyota matrix same car short sleeves with a tie the wolf among us ending reddit trimps trimple of doom home depot fires employee for wearing pin the previous system shutdown was unexpected 6008 paper shredders at home depot cost of fixing dent in car i said my peace does k and n filters work where to buy playgirl magazine daughters of job cult why are basements cold pvc measured id or od