View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:58 AM
Once you have a full set of cards for a particular game you can craft a badge. A badge is really nothing special, it's just something on your Steam profile that indicates you liked that game enough to collect all the cards for it. You do get XP for crafting badges, which increases your Steam level, which allows you to add more friends.

FWIW, I would sell the duplicate cards instead of making gems. I have done both and the investment in gems is much more of a hurdle than making $.10 per card. Just make sure you look at the graph to see what they are selling for. Your profit has to be slightly below that (so they pay $.10 but you only get $.08) but the cards will sell almost immediately.

Edit: you need booster packs because you cannot earn a full set of cards from playing a game. You have to either buy the missing ones or get them in booster packs. However, booster packs will usually contain duplicates of ones you already have so buying them on the market tends to fill in the holes much more efficiently than hoping for booster packs.

Last edited by DWMarch; 12-27-2014 at 03:00 AM.
Best Topics: pronounce dulce tick burrowing leroy cain amazon guaranteed labia minora purpose american restore diamonds commercial song bitter almond scent caffeine crystal navy mascot ram ruth chris attire starrett or mitutoyo degrees radians grads windex car windows rick dale fired crocker sacks lesbians get married pool triangle setup eshakti return loop group sell godaddy domain godiva expiration date long bath tubs radioactive fiestaware poorly written article greensleeves christmas similar book civ 3 strategy toner phoner tonk piano pair of panties reducing alcohol tolerance primary colors rainbow trimps tauntimp yngwie pronunciation zenni vs eyebuydirect why do clerics use maces great american school store life after dishonorable discharge how often to replace car battery food suddenly tastes different how long does cartilage take to heal why tap magazine on helmet what happened to lazarus old oil tanks in basement fallout 3 energy weapons guide doxylamine succinate dosage 100mg can you cancel a cashiers check coke syrup for upset stomach skype request from stranger ear wax candling mythbuster i still have my wisdom teeth young girl first dp what does getting hosed mean mens black shirts with white collar and cuffs shogun fried rice recipes deaths at victoria falls can a neutral wire be connected to ground how to convince yourself of something zip lock bag in microwave dale gribble real life verizon fios wireless router problems ground light switch to metal box weight of 1/2 drywall why is prince so famous mechanical engineering technology bachelor's salary differences between al and nl toes curling during sex wife thinks im cheating i have 20 cavities bald patches on leg