View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:24 PM
I've had some that tasted like wang-y Everclear, your basic (pshew!) White Lightning, but I've also had some that was more of a corn whiskey...a little lighter in color than Bourbon or Mash, more yellowy. That was fairly sippable once you had enough sips. Also, some not-so good Brandy.

All this was made by a friend's great uncle, who was in his 70s when I was a kid in the late 70s, so he probably had some experience back in the day. By that time, I think him and his fishing buddies just did it for something to do.
Best Topics: fastest healing organ what is capellini windows key image minesweeper strategy ofays definition acorn fruit what hurts superman gremlins eating is ostrich kosher zut allure dreamy music ssbn meaning doans back pills saudi keffiyeh good hunting white of you vacuum glass indestructible mailbox post soloflex vs bowflex goldfish as food jo jo laine heart rate walking forklift bomb pedifile jokes adachi dungeon nessun dorma movie joe cleko sister countries corpus christi sucks steve belt bucktooth girls delicates dryer man of cloth karen carpenter jokes bacon units you pussy wells fargo cost of printing checks how to unclog a toilet with drano can i buy albuterol over the counter urban dictionary rim job interpersonal communication or public speaking how to kill a pitbull can you daisy chain power strips what is the back part of a truck called 2012 ford fusion gas mileage traditional first communion gifts from godmother my husband sucking dick sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet lg vx11000 unlock code just for men touch of gray beard sedate a cat at home dealership service writer salary bank of america starter checks sin 3 theta = 1 brand new car battery dead what happens if a cop rear ends you smelling feces when there is none extreme fatigue after quitting smoking alumni vs alumnus vs alum president and vice president from different parties what country has the longest name why do some foods cause instant diarrhea how much do radio stations make life is feudal nails funny last names for facebook does aleve help cramps where can i buy a wombat buy it now prices