View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:28 PM
My great aunt had a still and drank her own shine until she died a few years ago at 102. She drank it in a rocks glass (hold the rocks) with a teaspoon of sugar and a twist of lemon. She drank three or four every evening.
I have no idea how she did it and managed to live that long.. By far the nastiest drink I've ever put in my mouth, like sweetened kerosene with a twist.
Just the thought makes me shiver and I tasted it 30 years ago.
Best Topics: whoopsy daisy average water pressure demon etymology three stooges sayings stop hectoring me alprazolam drug test lifted truck wrecks hypnotized chickens diagnal arrow pepto black tongue zigzag candy bar fire for effect embedded candles scoe 10x ingredients stabby joe oldest mountain range epoisses pronunciation 680 square feet farrah forke imdb gizmo rules .ink files hi lift brown don't like sports denmark strait sucking egg eyelash trimmer abbreviation for tylenol drowning execution ink files hebe jewish krogers thanksgiving dinner isaac fig newton what does jerk chicken taste like bathroom sink drain deodorizer man with long nails why does vomit smell how to punch small holes in paper gi joe kungfu grip how to open a stuck trunk buying a car with cash or check how to remove gmail account from pc ruth chris sarasota dress code are there palm trees in san francisco what is graphic blandishment proform treadmill ipod compatible printer spitting out blank pages floating swimming suit for adults how to remove stuck cd in car stereo what to do with stewed tomatoes why did i receive a united states treasury check da/sa vs dao what to use in place of nutmeg difference between multimeter and voltmeter why does nose hair grow so fast why does college basketball play two halves was the american revolution justified world publishing company bible chris farley bacon number solar powered fan for car window old norse days of the week bacon thins crackers discontinued what is the symbol on the patriots field does ups work 24/7 a flight of stairs that's a negative ghostrider the pattern is full do nipples get bigger after pregnancy