View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:14 PM
where to buy moonshine

You can get the real deal in eastern Tennessee. It will take a somewhat deft touch, though. You have to sniff out a local who's hip and gain his/her trust. Start with a general conversation; the locals are- with few exceptions- very friendly. (Try tiny bars or grocery stores/ sometimes little mountain antique stores)

My scam is this: I look for someone who looks like they might be "plugged in." After a little chat I tell them I'm looking to purchase an old moonshine jug as a gift for someone. Then I say: "Hey, you know what would be cool? If I could get some real moonshine to put in it." Half the time the local bites...

The standard price is $20 a mason jar. In my opinion, moonshine gets a bad rap. It's powerful (maybe 160 proof), but mixed with diet-coke and ice (the way I drink it), it's really delicious... a taste all its own.

I have established a connection and I buy 5 jars on a typical run ($100); needless to say, they welcome me with open arms.
Best Topics: chilton vs haynes water sticky definition of papi huge cockroach white grapefruits microwave extension cord yellow shooting glasses ass itching cold forged iron easyriders back issues ingesting glass particles shotguns walmart pronounce sherbet thunk or thought sweat garlic piss shivers bruised spine chaffing penis eardrum thumping sunoco sticker urea and bleach lesbian names business or pleasure titanium medieval armor siobhan name pronunciation magnetic security strip grow cocaine wombat pets beechwood aging bishop's countdown mlle abbreviation levmetamfetamine drug test turbo two stroke what is a male ballerina is mailing cash illegal how many miles to clear check engine light how to clean stainless steel microwave interior television without pity archives feet smell like corn chips how to make a cat stop pooping on the carpet citizens arrest on a police officer how to punch holes in paper without a hole puncher paper shredder oil walmart what is the ph of rubbing alcohol how to put magnets on non-magnetic refrigerators d con mouse trap how it works 500 month car payment cancelled stamps for charity dead termites on floor homer simpson crusty eyes how many watts is a fluorescent tube grapefruit juice and hydrocodone can you find dna in poop when do lottery tickets expire do iron pills cause constipation water in exhaust pipe did mr pink get away with the diamonds lord of the rings ending why does it feel like i have a pill stuck in my throat touch of grey instructions eagle eyes sunglasses retailers why was churchill voted out why are security cameras so bad