View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
KB not found. Press any key
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billdo
Some observant Orthodox Jewish women ... There is no general prohibition, agains hair cutting.
Now that's funny!
Er, where's the Jewish smiley???

Eddie, my friend the security guard who had an interesting story about a bar fight, an icepick in the neck and being carried to the ambulance on the bar stool and a Church of God in Christ (I think) preacher (!) remarked upon seeing some odd folks in our place of business, "I bet they are Penecostal. They think looking good is evil."
Best Topics: nomas in spanish nitrogen spray bubble bath jacuzzi as dumb as iceland government overthrow rv mpg salami and pepperoni susan collins parkinson microwave string cheese greatschool com slow drain bathtub 99 cent store plates funny dental team names the lioness on the cheese grater how to make a rootbeer float without foam bum bum bum bum song classical eyes see different colors how many times was matt dillon shot what does a dp feel like gunshot wound healing time how to tell if someone is wearing contacts is terrific good or bad ayds candy for sale how much is my fur coat worth