View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithcats
That can't be right, at least regarding Mennonites. There are many Mennonites in central PA, and a female who had never been shorn from birth couldn't contain it all in that little hair cap.
I'm no expert but since Mennonites share some roots with the Amish and each Amish district or parrish or whatever they call them has differing rules depending on what the elders or bishops decide, maybe Mennonites also differ by region. The ones I'm thinking of always have real long but not necessarily untrimmed hair hanging loose with a little bump or rise in the hair at the back of the head with those little white cap things on the "bump." I always assumed those were Mennonites but maybe not. Do Pentacostals wear the white things?
Best Topics: died unexpectedly euphemism fuck you windows what is ephebophilia shreader oil welfare vs unemployment cop3252 fsu dead guinea pig greek swears rko stand for coin slugs taoiseach pronunciation audio american mailboxes best outdoor cat breeds young girl sucking old man cock is white chocolate harmful to dogs does blood have a smell what happens if you eat rancid butter oil in the spark plugs what is 16 inches hit in the balls stories do laundromats have coin machines what does cocaine smell like