View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Hippie
Do Pentacostals wear the white things?
Not usually. Most of the Pentecostals I've known don't wear any kind of headcovering.

Most of the Mennonite women I've seen wear something that looks like an old-fashioned bonnet though it's sometimes made of a mesh-like fabric. I've seen some sects which wear a smaller version of the bonnet, just covering the back of the head

Here's the tongue-in-cheek answer to how to tell a Mennonite from the real Amish: if you're buying something from them, they're not Amish. The real Amish don't like to deal with outsiders, and you'd never see one of their daughters working in a gift shop.
Best Topics: seacore laxatives drink drano six sided bayonet sae fraternity secrets lacrimal punctums doctors and lawyers lojack transmitter stupid magic tricks certified business location bi curious man dealer tag serigraph value fenway park grandstands full auto mac 10 miss sally had a steamboat d&d 3.5 best wizard feats buying a car without title why do flies land on people is it legal to drive a tank on the road billie holiday vocal range how many floors in tartarus why do baseball players spit all the time the lion sleeps tonight lyrics meaning how long does sliced bread last mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho