View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by River Hippie
Do Pentacostals wear the white things?
Not usually. Most of the Pentecostals I've known don't wear any kind of headcovering.

Most of the Mennonite women I've seen wear something that looks like an old-fashioned bonnet though it's sometimes made of a mesh-like fabric. I've seen some sects which wear a smaller version of the bonnet, just covering the back of the head

Here's the tongue-in-cheek answer to how to tell a Mennonite from the real Amish: if you're buying something from them, they're not Amish. The real Amish don't like to deal with outsiders, and you'd never see one of their daughters working in a gift shop.
Best Topics: mycroft holmes fat 386/486 is toner toxic hoppin gator pentecostal girls sistering joists code weed wacker propeller reverse italics revenue collection bureau crack corn nomad charter motorcycle kutte 70000 fps hot buttered roll battleship civ 4 junior birdman lyrics cut femoral artery marilyn milian hot barcardi calories coffee urine smell kcrw donate car mead nutrition facts titrate medication definition challenger jokes mythbusters rubix cube lollapalooza message board short run shirts attitude equals 100 dishwater blonde hair green saliva midas brake cost mickey mouse black true lies tango song toledo zoo vs detroit zoo name something you might find in a haunted house blythe band of brothers what is separate maintenance income loan or lien reported means eat your fingers off why are counter depth refrigerators more expensive difference between 4x and grand strategy platypus milk for sale can i give my cat benadryl to sleep squeaky noise when breathing how many states end with the letter a are zippo lighters good how to say yes sir in french weight of empty propane tank don't let me down bruce do grapes go bad hard pipe hittin niggas oregon scratch off remaining prizes how many kindles can i have on one account greta van susteren mouth droop what does j mean in email mongoose mountain bike review heath robinson vs rube goldberg why are dimes smaller than nickels what is inside the ball of a flagpole paladin prestige classes 3.5 microscope to see cells is verified by visa real body exhumed after 6 months you must pay the rent origin mysterious primitive submarine found in chicago river buy old uhaul trailers reign of fire dragons