View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Brewster also wasn't the only Senator that Hughes had a beef with, either. The scene in Tucker: The Man and His Dream where Tucker met with Hughes is based on Tucker's account of his meeting with Howard Hughes. Supposedly, Senator Ferguson, who spearheaded the Feds investigation against Tucker, was more corrupt than he was portrayed in the film. (No idea how accurate that info is, so take it with a grain of salt.)

The History Channel was showing clips of Hughes, in promos for a show on him (missed it, so I can't say what was in the show) where he lashes out at Congress, so it's certainly possible that the film's accurate in that respect.
Best Topics: minoan dress cat catch rat amadeus monologue wooden actor iocain powder pantyhose board tv listing zap2it tequila allergy nuking yellowstone touching gallium seagulls in colorado interstitial alloy kelli mccarty xxx where to get molasses how much money do waiters make weird tales magazine for sale how long for vicodin to kick in coming out of anesthesia funny animal house guitar scene 1988 gmc sierra wont start les schwab credit plan sometimes you eat the bar car shakes when started how to stop publishers clearing house mail where can i find boric acid powder