View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Charter Member
I wore a pair of blue jeans and a henley style sweater and this fit in well with most of the diners, it was in Seattle after all. I saw everything from jeans and t-shirts to 3 piece suits but did notice the more nattily attired were seated at the better tables.
Best Topics: wetbacks meaning scottish lad family guy bestiality bleach and aluminum arlo guthrie republican chiseled squidward mr turnkey lyrics edna unger water follows salt 1940's house d girl sopranos pete's major dickinson bite me definition mecuricome wiki male butterface comfortmaker ac alcatraz spanish meaning freemason password life in sarasota horizontal vertical and oil light flashes eartha kitt accent 1914 world series cat catches squirrel 13 number vin us citizenship gifts zoolander ringtone regular corn clever band names leafhopper bite dell reinstall what is instep government cheese chattanooga choo choo lyrics racist how to make excel not turn numbers into dates what does designated for assignment mean in major league baseball dryer sheet scorched pan science romper room song lyrics are microwaves illegal in russia digital vs analog watches the brown bunny bj scene solar powered car cooling how to grow coca plants at home foods to try with miracle fruit what makes the refrigerator door close automatically pro sports teams that dont end in s how to start it career how to buy cyanide nocturnal birds in southern california live sex shows in las vegas is man on fire a true story best single hose portable air conditioner draining pilonidal cyst at home economy shipping usps parcel select where is the grapevine in california can you absorb caffeine through your skin can mcdonalds employees play monopoly what happens if a guy takes a birth control pill scooby doo door chase a man with trisomy 21 could pass down syndrome to offspring if he how to bond metal to metal without welding tastes good like a cigarette should stop signs without stickers clair de lune oceans 11 david blaine ice pick through hand history of disappointment rooms how often can you get amazon prime free trial