View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenus
I walked in wearing black jeans, a sport shirt and running shoes. Nobody gave me a second glance.
Yeah, but sometimes you want people to glance at you.
Best Topics: learn people soft wd40 fishing object swallowing fetish pruning hostas flowers sucking himself cant hold poop cereal beetles buyback vehicle dog translators selective breeding human descendants of moses sterile water walgreens synonyms for learnings tammy saris dead ulc monastery expired peanuts pinning ceremony sorority minoan fashion are mushrooms vegetables kerosene bath vomit jellybean vasectomy dementia roxy rollers flip wilson kids stupid sjws absurd jokes perfect blue ending vivarin vs nodoz citroen pronunciation krelboyne definition does fire conduct electricity rap songs with the word baby utility pole on my property buy used car without title can you survive a broken neck trees smell like semen different types of hentai yard of concrete weight when i lay my vengeance upon thee is ethyl alcohol and ethanol the same most calories consumed in a day is it illegal to burn cds dr. girlfriend venture bros is it possible to tickle someone to death my name is mud origin who is most likely to be mocked by their peers for violating gender norms what is a male ballet dancer called its just a movie do energy drinks expire what is the highest score possible in 10 pin bowling? what does ese mean blue shirt white collar dehumidifier heats up room can you open your eyes underwater with contacts how much are lap dances switching sim card between phones how to get rid of gas smell in car bad gas in lawn mower how to fix do they speak german in austria star trek original series remastered comparison how to pee on command have you been flashed