View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Usually nice dress pants/chinos and a collared shirt are the way to go. Make sure your shoes match your belt (which you will be wearing).

Wear a sportsjacket if you like but it's not like some snooty French guy is going to be like "excuse me sir...".

No sports attire
No sweatshirts
No shorts
Avoid cargo pants

Basically you don't need to get that dressed up, but you want to avoid looking like a slob.
Best Topics: bose repair cost fantasy riddle misfits 138 meaning expired registration ticket japanese nobility second shower head tooth brushing tablets jerry peek hayden panettiere pronunciation pantoprazole walmart mack heath week long hangover router is hot vera ellen waist bar rules pool snow melting blower thrift store smell telegram stop isis motivation dog ankle general contractor rates tongue scar tissue staves or staffs jenny gump tombstone censored swearing dope imbd military hand signs amarillo resorts trimps tips butane refill target men face waxing uhaul upack unsalted pistachios generic mylanta cotton verb in excelsis deo definition how to grow coca plants skin swells when scratched why does college basketball play two halves how to use liquid detergent in top loader how do you turn on track changes in word 2010 band aka it makes no difference how to pronounce aloysius can you feel a bat bite you must find the jade monkey family guy red leader herbivore blade and soul shelf life of cheesecake schedule 40 vs 80 steel how to train a 2 year old german shepherd sunburn and muscle pain what are the things on top of a giraffe's head male exam by female doctor can trigger thumb heal itself how to make silly putty less sticky difference between american league and national league baseball get rid of ammonia smell dog growling at leg columbia space shuttle bodies how many pixels is a standard sheet of paper breath of milk vs dragon god does your pubic hair go grey this is my rifle this is my gun full metal jacket christmas songs with the word gay the ghost in my machine what is suffragette city about