View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozahol Squid, P.I. View Post
Yeah, but the OP is going with USAA, who doesn't have offices. The dealer fee is more than worth the hassle saved.
Turns out USAA does have a (single!) MA office, but it's down in Braintree, and two miles from the T. USAA tells me that most dealers should be able to take care of everything, and otherwise I can still somehow get my ass down to their office and take care of it myself. Probably worth spending the $50 and saving myself an afternoon of subway rides and looong hikes...

Thanks everybody for the info. Good to know the dealers have a system, which in retrospect isn't too surprising... but still new and mysterious to me.
Best Topics: taking expired sudafed layers of lasagna haze gray popcorn paint sprayer brig jail set foot near speakers neosporin for hemroids archer imfdb temporary fabric tape soda sore throat can lightning come through a closed window is sucking your own dick gay oil and vinegar on sandwich which state has the longest name why do people say heighth bleach and dog urine fumes does mirin go bad my check was stolen and cashed best books about the dark ages using caps lock instead of shift did jesus say i love you