View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Holy crap! (no pun intended) So, it is possible? So, does incoming water use those same pipes, too? I doubt it. Aren't they under pressure, and/or a distinct separate part of the plumbing system?

I don't do civil litigation, and property law was never a specialty/interest of mine, but this should be a condition to break the lease, I would imagine. My friend is super-clean, like OCD clean. She couldn't even sleep at her place last night. Oh, and yes, it was high pressure air blast that was used.
Best Topics: engineering technology salary 3 dolphin skyscraper falling regents scholarship berkeley distinct pleasure meaning prompt criticality what is mecuricome lahina noon limberger cheese spread fraternities secrets revealed downton abbey discussion my dog purrs like a cat my arms hurt after sneezing is bismark a herring can lobsters breathe out of water topless beach in cancun what does ss stand for ship heavy cream in tea how does coin star work swollen white taste bud is rid x good for your septic tank can you overdose on antibiotics and die ulcerative colitis and antibiotics to avoid grease fire in oven