View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazinger_z
Holy crap! (no pun intended) So, it is possible? So, does incoming water use those same pipes, too? I doubt it. Aren't they under pressure, and/or a distinct separate part of the plumbing system?
The incoming water and the drain system are two completely separate systems. They do not interconnect in any way.

What happened in your friend's case (apparently) is that the use of pressure to clear the blockage in another apartment caused sewage and other drain water to come out of the drain pipes in your friend's sink.

The water coming out of the faucets is still clean water (although it would be a good idea to thoroughly wash the faucets themselves).
Best Topics: canon 20d charger jfk first marriage do submarines swim tnt detonator box anise liquor mv bumper sticker civ 3 strategies saint francesca sweaty cheese cocaine mummy sardine taste salt on gravel driveway best glue for hard plastic behandla wood treatment oil home depot left foot numb on top i can move my knee cap was the shooting star in jaws real the wind they call mariah lone tree in field can a female be a junior hitler only one thing could have stopped our movement halloween mashup costume ideas