View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazinger_z
Holy crap! (no pun intended) So, it is possible? So, does incoming water use those same pipes, too? I doubt it. Aren't they under pressure, and/or a distinct separate part of the plumbing system?
The incoming water and the drain system are two completely separate systems. They do not interconnect in any way.

What happened in your friend's case (apparently) is that the use of pressure to clear the blockage in another apartment caused sewage and other drain water to come out of the drain pipes in your friend's sink.

The water coming out of the faucets is still clean water (although it would be a good idea to thoroughly wash the faucets themselves).
Best Topics: shoes carrier metroid prime flaahgra ag13 lr44 batteries shoemaker cobbler vegetarian body odor mork froze fonzie goodwill crt black american accent under armour infrared stupid vampire are cats ticklish cat wood burning song titles sunshine drunk on mouthwash market will bear swerving cars cutting frozen meat engraving headstones broham meaning non annoying ringtones sealand citizenship old phone pranks do waterpiks work songs with lola ghetto dice rhinoceros fire deflated christmas decorations racal suit frequency vs bandwidth w bumper sticker is seinfeld jewish maine state constitution best used land rover to buy owning an auto repair shop what to do if a package doesn't arrive my dog ate ham why is a bathroom called a restroom tylenol makes me feel high frankie valli vocal range what does from each according to his ability to each according to his need mean passed a kidney stone now what how to make fanvid transferring money between credit unions will incandescent dimmers work with led i ve got a girlfriend salary of retired us presidents 0 000 for life what is parcel select shipping usps can you get high on ibuprofen how long does ground beef last after sell by date drinking age in windsor canada thumb on nose wiggle fingers gesture can a doctor write a prescription for himself sneakers that look like bowling shoes what president said i cannot tell a lie does the revenant have subtitles in theaters how to drive over speed bumps is my video card dead oldest high school student what does ds stand for in british police sciatica and bike riding best glue for book binding what does a chemical stress test feel like what does durka durka mean how to make rice crispy cereal star wars porkins family guy why do tv shows look different than movies