View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak
The supply pipes and waste pipes are entirely separate systems.
CORRECTION.The supply pipes and waste pipes are SUPPOSED TO BE entirely separate systems.

You would be surprised what plumbing inspectors find!

Most of the time a compressed gas drain clog buster will do it's job with mo harm done. The exception is a disaster!

Get a hydraulic 'DraIn King," hook it to a garden hose and turn on the water slowly. It will clear any clog except poured concrete. Disconnect immediately as it is connected by what is called a cross connection to an usafe source in most cases.
Best Topics: exorcist crab walk holly hendrix boobpedia poison pigeons nazi hats skull growing after 18 plural of lexus girl sayin bmw asshole humans as pets tivo without service smoking myrrh swag history yellow kid 777 gambling yoohoo mixed drinks crickets lifespan sonare flutes siobhan spelling hooker motel inverse of factorial seminal work shyster etymology toothache tylenol fire harden wood my brother darryl septi blast reviews keurig symbols altoid tangerine sours insinkerator drain buying diethyl ether drinking listerine daleks vs borg greener or more green what are the colored balls on power lines why do girls like their hair pulled text message to landline phone do not drive into smoke more fun than a barrel of monkeys what does spyder mean what does misses mean in clothing ending ebay auctions early when does 30 rock get good dating a friend's sister i only have one wisdom tooth wife testifying against husband how to calculate savings percentage how to get free concert tickets and backstage passes black men don't eat pussy what to write on mail that isn't yours cracker barrel free wifi can you have too many tb tests how much sudafed can i buy in illinois my brother is my father someone broke into my house granulated sugar to confectioners sugar conversion what eats brown recluse spiders can you put hot food in the freezer silent movie title cards how to microwave french fries best skateboard for 7 year old set fart on fire battery to 12v adapter x ray of overweight person how to tie jogger strings double lightning bolt tattoo meaning playa del carmen topless