View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:17 AM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulff View Post
I just had my 5 Ton heat pump replaced. After conferring with my HVAC guy (who is actually an HVAC engineer in his day job), we went with a Goodman. I had always heard that they had a so-so quality reputation, but he said they they have improved a lot, and they have a pretty good warranty. They also were one of the few companies that make a 5 Ton unit that meets the efficiency spec. to get the rebate and is actually available. So far, it is working perfectly.
What Beowulff said.

We upgraded about two years ago from a system on its last legs. Utility bills dropped by nearly 50% because the new system doesn't run 24/7 like the old one did.
Best Topics: apollo csm unlockriver com 10mg percocet high john ritter nude lobster pinch volunteer firefighter salary bran poop swimming camel swiming underwear isaac fig newton drove off with gas pump david ogden stiers gay how to adjust refrigerator door to close 20/800 vision how to make yourself pass out for a long time neutered male cats in heat is ethyl alcohol safe to drink comcast x1 ir extender song that goes woohoo stalk of celery vs rib