View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:42 PM
We just got a complete new American Standard system (outside unit and air handler). It's a Trane, only without the Trane name on it - AS is to Trane as Dodge is to Chrysler.

The actual heating and cooling properties are superb. The only issue I have with it is that the main intake is right next to our TV watching area, and it sounds like a jet fighter is taking off from our living room when it kicks on.
Best Topics: celeb movie achieve compact e reader define surplus population buzztime trivia root definition cheer torrent replacement pronunciation of flaccid johnson vp end scene ancensored com cats and peanuts dark ginger ale ww2 body armor t mill corking champagne pair of panties frank langella nude wrist pain doctor iphoto mountain lion colitas flower ups wrong delivery stone white drink evil mustache recreational outrage silversun pickups singer marnie thanksgiving letter rear coil spring grimace mcdonalds hot pocket sleeve clothing seams deet soap skittle rabbit commercial cellphone one word or two what does ibn mean 8 bit dollar sign stephen king message board microfiber vs cotton panties saturday night live chapstick car keys made at home depot 1000 ways to die true why wont my computer let me copy and paste better to be silent and be thought a fool voltage tester vs multimeter oceans 11 ending song songs with the word baby in them what is in doan's back pills yes sir in french guy leaning against wall chloroform to knock someone out calories in bacardi and diet big chunk of ear wax fell out why do pitbulls eat their puppies why is there ice in the urinal dan harlan penn and teller how many languages does alex trebek speak how many tablespoons of kava powder 1-800 fuck you haven't eaten all day not hungry how to clean nose piece on glasses how to get more fonts for photoshop how to cook freezer burnt meat lump under skin with bruise