View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulff View Post
A White-Rogers (PDF).
The 'stat works fine, although, as an embedded systems Engineer, I think their software is pretty brain-dead. For example, their remote calibration is completely non-intuitive. What it does is change the sent temperature, without affecting the reading. So, if the remote reads 72F, and the actual temperature is 70F, you calibrate it down 2 degrees, which tells the main unit that it's only 70F, but the remote unit still reads 72F! I mean, how stupid is that? But, once it's installed and working, it does the job.
White Rogers is a good stat. Honeywell has similar stats and I believe their calibration actually does change the reading. Good idea on the remote stat.
Best Topics: graphic equalizer wallpaper blood test phobia easy breezy japanesey cna car warranty blocks of ice shortbus on netflix jfk hair abreviation pp spherical spaceship blackbird xmen cops with mustaches slightly open mouth how do you pronounce maori how do cats know how to use a litter box face signs on a stick how to replace toilet parts in tank fatty fatty 2 by 4 cut the cheese meaning keyboard types in caps when caps lock is off new cars with manual windows what channel does my tv need to be on for directv my outlet stopped working when to shift gears in an automatic transmission what distance is a league why do dog tags have a notch in them is there a license to kill