View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
I'm guessing that "not having a filter" thing may be the source of your problems.
... I'm sure it hasn't been helping. But the evaporator was just throwing out so much water even back in 2006 (when the last of the fibrous makeshift "filters" was still in place) that it rotted out a lot of the wood in the A/C closet. That on top of ruining the furnace.

At this point, it will just be better to rip it all out and get a new evaporator and furnace. Thankfully, A/C closet repair, sheet rock work, etc. is included in the installation.
Best Topics: ma vs ms dead letter law dorian gray gay alton brown asshole match success chicken biskit my ruthschris tiny teen tities smelly blackhead outlet orientation portal level 15 walkthrough fafsa correction submitted by system are aclu donations tax deductible installing a cat door in a panel door does insurance cover cyst removal order of kitchen remodel ride captain ride lyrics meaning never speak ill of the dead water in fuel line symptoms police academy blue oyster bar walmart short barrel shotgun