View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Not All That Bright View Post
I'm guessing that "not having a filter" thing may be the source of your problems.
... I'm sure it hasn't been helping. But the evaporator was just throwing out so much water even back in 2006 (when the last of the fibrous makeshift "filters" was still in place) that it rotted out a lot of the wood in the A/C closet. That on top of ruining the furnace.

At this point, it will just be better to rip it all out and get a new evaporator and furnace. Thankfully, A/C closet repair, sheet rock work, etc. is included in the installation.
Best Topics: 86 dope nodal lines are foxes smart selling walnut trees passepartout meaning splenda cereal trooper barrigan octane of diesel priceline gift certificates macmillan and wife gunshot wound healed brassy voice nipple tweaker chassis wiring definition mr spock images is teller mute anywho usa pom tea glasses surveying vehicles vodka tastes john mayer sucks jessica lynch rape huffing glue what a pussy big lebowski homework cosgrove 9 11 staur watches 190cc to hp mythbusters bigfoot pp paragraph joe namath pantyhose 8 liner slot machine how to file your teeth at home can i take aleve and hydrocodone breaking bad car explosion how does chess.com detect cheating how long does uncooked spaghetti last mount and blade max level why are milk duds called milk duds does tanning accelerator work window air conditioner energy saver mode how to tell if your well is dry what does tits mean best font for a business letter pill stuck in esophagus pain how many shots are in a fifth of whiskey border collie and husky mix what is a neutral zone infraction mutant class levels 1-5 songs for the future al bundy hands in pants sledge hammer carnival game can i put drano in a dishwasher when my gmail account was created? is a jack a prince will sasso kenny rogers jackass time warner channels unavailable does coffee milk have caffeine how to stop receiving other people's mail new 8 gauge shotgun for sale limited shelf life ammunition civ 4 it's too crowded what does for deposit only mean on a check