View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:47 PM
I have natural gas

I need to know I was quoted by 2 different people between goodman heat /air 13 seer
6800 (with some kind of humidifier thing with it)
also frasier johnson york do not know the seer amount for 4500

What would anyone have to say about THIS I really like the first guys who came not the price I did not like the 2nd guy who came but I liked the price

How AM I to know which brand is alright and which one to go with

THANK YOU I need to make a decision with days I live in MICHIGAN and need this to happen very soon the other one is DEAD. thanks oh home is about 1600 sq ft....... or less loft bedroom open to the main room so very high ceiling there

Last edited by over under; 09-09-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Best Topics: gallium poisonous slang for died tumor mass fraternity hazing paddling salty pancakes yahootie origin xy and yy snap speed arlen, tx japan dictatorship male rat balls remove stitches yourself pronounce calzone nutella meaning stock scream evolutionary fitness definition blood sugar 89 iris engine eddie dupree open a songs definity hp100 reviews faucet not working vaudeville makeup gestapo ss ed hardy douche alcohol 200 proof is zero finite alberti popaj boyfriend gymnastics wedgie weaponized emp 2008 mlb season ghost ship scene hitting every red light it was all a dream trope butenafine hydrochloride vs clotrimazole 2004 ford taurus windows not working how to make a weedeater boat motor at what temperature do bones melt how to make oil based paint dry faster how long does miso keep how do butter keepers work what goes well with cornbread pain in chest after swallowing pill how to post on facebook without everyone seeing how to cut frozen meat will a retainer fix an overbite colorado 5 cylinder engine how to enter us phone number in international format what if fedex delivers and i'm not home garage remote not working after new battery pull harness for people can a felon win the lottery big cheeks trumpet player unpaid tolls more than 7 days my cat trills a lot antifreeze in mouth not swallowed what is a steam washer how to take a shower with a broken arm mail forwarding not working usps can pizza sit out overnight how to remove a broken key from a door knob dizzy with new glasses how to roll a tight cigarette michael jackson full body harry and tonto cat dies left turn yield on green chess.com fair play policy char broil red grill trough