View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
The specification for HTML 4.0 does not define standard character entities for the diagonal arrows although it's possible to show the characters using Unicode designations. Actual display of the characters, of course, depends on proper support in your application, OS, and font system.
Best Topics: titanium swords aged swiss cheese wrapped packages define oxenfree harlequin romance movies steam room etiquette adirondack pronunciation glenda cloud catan chits my facial expressions ds3 halberds woodstock bird gargoyles names trumpet spit valve gay as american entree telephone game phrases floral business names poisoned rat pawning tvs is moby gay soused hogs face the forgotten ending three courses terran eclipse friends characters name cucumber transparent bx means cat sitting front short change artists volvo commercial wedding does kmart sell ammo cereal with blueberries and strawberries oil based paint still tacky conflicting schedules in a relationship sc dmv eye chart big truck small penis cassandra peterson cup size are there any full blooded native americans left jennifer connelly once upon a time in america what does bad ground beef look like weapon of choice walken hodges directory what is it why does my cat try to trip me do mice play dead romance of the three kingdoms best translation how to parry in witcher 2 pc where can i buy a monocle i sold my car what do i do with the plates alexander the great siblings not feeling well email how many years is 10 centuries largest river by volume in the us how to put a number below a letter in word it's not who you know it's who you blow relocating chipmunks how far are all eye exam charts the same here we go looby loo origin music city miracle forward pass troy bilt pony steering diagram oil and vinegar for subs what do restaurants do if you can't pay