View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Every last one of the cereal mascots. They all hang around kids proferring sweets. Many of them are known to be liars or have mental illnesses. I particularly don't trust that goddamned Cap'n Crunch. When I was a kid in the 60's and early 70's the molesting SOB regularly put to sea in a ship crewed by nothing but kids. Was there a Mrs. Crunch? No. The only other adult around was the equally skeevy Jean LaFoot...a goddamned pirate! We all know about pirates and their sodomy, too.
Best Topics: dragonskin price lamisil vs lotrimin three stooges quotes play freebird ppt projector spell convertible walgreens marijuana test mead taste airplane gladiator names for sharks rocks exploding paul newman height teacup monkeys peabody's tomb suck eggs facebook lurkers wiper inserts punta gorda translation balloon swallowing trick asian sweat wolverine dangerous i like popcorn i love garlic robertxlee amnesia warm electric blanket please see attached crackerjack dog print amazon receipt craving for tomatoes quikrete dye homesexual definition sh greenstamps where does the word police come from what does junior fit mean paris hilton is a whore you kiss by th book all of mexico movement ridden out of town on a rail what does designate for assignment mean is it illegal to sell cigarettes individually soul patch yes or no hot girls with acne chuck norris vs david carradine best racing games gamecube spokane to missoula drive pixel size of 8.5x11 paper dr adrian rogers you cannot legislate the poor into freedom don't clap on 1 and 3 p(anb) windows can't find printer come see come saw in french how much does best buy charge for car stereo installation sex room design ideas in the pipe 5x5 how to join the yakuza should i use drano what are andirons used for in fireplace bottle of wine equivalent to beer how many mg of diphenhydramine to get high henry j foots died how hard is it to get a visa patel last name meaning cheapest way to bury someone crayola modeling clay how to harden qvc model staci ann apartment 60 day notice why do jalapenos turn red