View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:28 PM
What's the deal with jockstraps?

I get that the main point of a jockstrap is to keep one's boys high and tight so they don't get injured during physical activity. It's a noble goal, and I ... um... support it.

Here's my question: Why, exactly, is it preferable for the jockstrap wearer to have nothing covering his behind -- just a couple of straps lifting and separating? I mean, it's not like you can wear underwear along WITH your jockstrap. I don't see the benefit.
Best Topics: shit shat chicago undertown dr girlfriend voice tivo bolt hacks xylophone tabs hvac permits myspacemusic player incomplete ballot uncut show reheat wings torque wrench accuracy sonometer medical how to cut your carotid artery how to soften stiff pants maximizer 80 lb. concrete mix is it illegal to say you want to kill the president the probability of an event that must occur is what's the difference between a duck are scratch off tickets rigged glue you can use on skin real bill military action that defies international law is sometimes justified. how to remove blank page in google docs pimentos in grocery store styrofoam inside air conditioner