View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 09:28 PM
What's the deal with jockstraps?

I get that the main point of a jockstrap is to keep one's boys high and tight so they don't get injured during physical activity. It's a noble goal, and I ... um... support it.

Here's my question: Why, exactly, is it preferable for the jockstrap wearer to have nothing covering his behind -- just a couple of straps lifting and separating? I mean, it's not like you can wear underwear along WITH your jockstrap. I don't see the benefit.
Best Topics: pointed boob mercury cyanide tablets green motherboards athletes foot otc minnie moocher what are drummettes wiggers definition blue reflectors andale translation creepy usernames hatzolah ems housesitting prices heet autozone opening socket wops definition placobdelloides jaegerskioeldi refrigerating wine fondle sleeping heaviest metal luminous poison thirsty at night squirrel paw shooting through glass neumann pronunciation frasier cheers stretched acl uplift trilogy hummingbirds sugar bill knapps restaurants frusen gladje stretch wool iv plant swat mask i hate mosquitoes scottish pet names polly gas history can you shred chicken in a food processor buy land in alaska wilderness crossbow vs compound bow hunting what is the oldest professional sport dr drew pinsky quotes lyrics to frere jacques in french 1941 new york mining disaster al smith dinner 2016 red dress how to test a battery charger with a multimeter why does semen smell like bleach calling a marine a soldier what happens if you drink rotten milk ducted fans for light aircraft wheel of time worth reading how long can sperm live in the female body write a check without cents mutilated monkey meat song what does bird mean in england plural acronym ending in s whip it cleaner sam's club do raccoons like catnip edward snowden boy band ford service advisor salary creative ways to tell someone to kill themselves what does sp mean in text can i use a po box for my drivers license how to make your hair spiky without gel best motorcycle for tall men how far is oregon from ohio can i rent a hotel for a couple of hours