View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdavinci View Post
I was under the impression that it was an issue of mobility and that the only point of a jock strap was to hold a cup. Do athletes wear jocks without cups?
Some do... Sprinters, for instance, don't need the protection of a cup, but do benefit from having support of the testes.

ETA: ever watch a nude guy sprint? It looks terrifically painful! It doesn't take an engineer to spot the obvious "most likely mode of failure."

Last edited by Trinopus; 09-11-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Best Topics: frog slang subpoena plural what is erythorbate freakonomics voting programmable stamp ojousama laugh john mayer sucks hentai that stein vs stien titrate oxygen smoker boxing arlen texas traci lords playboy truth ads doonesbury slate findings thesaurus gun sound onomatopoeia triphenylmethanol density interrogation lamp weathertech stock symbol geek freak show msnbc babes carbon zinc battery dear et al sambo images 1800got junk prices dagger vs shortsword vitamin c allergy uranium amazon mini baggies dexter iq heavy cat bowl bedazzled god my friend is cheating on his wife can you buy alcohol with an expired id is sugar water bad for hummingbirds does raw steak help a black eye 26x1.95 bike tire walmart what does sloth taste like hoarding buried alive dead body wooden knife handle oil lyrics to suite judy blue eyes what does it mean when ambulance lights on and no siren waste management organized crime pizza left out overnight in box why do they shoot horses with broken legs where to buy arsenic why can't cows go down stairs amazon charged me 1 dollar for prime how long can herpes live on chapstick i got my wisdom teeth removed and it still hurts remove sticker from paper drinking everyday for a year double major political science and economics significance of the number 64 what to do if you lose a paycheck craigslist listing not showing up how to shower without hot water highest like to dislike ratio youtube homer simpson love quotes how long after freezing a wart chemical stress tests for heart personalized license plate ideas for convertibles why am i smelling garlic