View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by al27052 View Post
. . . Think about it, men in primitive tribes that go mostly naked, even today, sometimes have to sprint, when they are hunting, etc.. You really think they don't know how to do that without hurting their nuts?
Well...don't such people, today, generally wear loincloths or diapers or skivvies, or something that gives some support (and protection against scissoring?) I thought that pretty much every culture had male genital veiling of some sort, even to the most minimal degree of penis-sheaths.

(I recently read an account of De Anza's expedition through the desert near modern El Centro, California, and he said the men went absolutely naked. This surprised me, as I had thought all native Americans had at very least a loincloth for costume.)

Valid point, though, as for the earliest of all humans, those who were too primitive even to build a crotch-strap or nut-sling.

Last edited by Trinopus; 09-12-2012 at 12:57 AM. Reason: not everyone knows where El Centro is!
Best Topics: pan leave avast ye matey chloroform purchase indian 711 wax beard removal unforgiven little bill spearmint licorice barney name kroger turkey dinner homage french pronunciation pkb of koh hard bacon taste buds pain joint of meat army circumcision burpee seed starting system megyn kelly hot pics f-35 canopy sole of foot numb how often do you change brita filter why did elizabeth rohm leave law and order putting gas in a diesel truck who cashes checks without id helvetica font for word what does crocodile meat taste like