View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Troy View Post
(snip)Here's my question: Why, exactly, is it preferable for the jockstrap wearer to have nothing covering his behind -- just a couple of straps lifting and separating? I mean, it's not like you can wear underwear along WITH your jockstrap. I don't see the benefit.
Because it makes my ass look that good.
Best Topics: barbra streisand ass define tenfold redonkulous origin robomaid floor sweeper biglots return policy mitutoyo vs starrett define spotted dick vtxtlr dwr discworld elf visine diarrhea cowgirl nicknames se7en lust scene michelob dry air purifier asbestos staples poster tube baja meaning spanish pork and coke z100 contests jake brake sounds richard dawson creepy uplift trilogy worst animal norwegian toasts infinite past manatee sex silencer illegal entabulator transmission define unsolvable drywall sheet weight lotr weed jaypan fan half fast meaning power steering fluid brake fluid what is the point of a sauna why can't i access ticketmaster how strong is 550 paracord polyester resin curing time funny easter stories for church gillette happy 18th birthday was austria part of germany overflow drain cover for bathtub shock collar for humans why do bullets spin backup power for sump pumps flight path from california to japan how to put license plate starting a comic book store doctor wants to see me after blood test not urgent art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. group interview thank you letters what are slacks pants neti pot won't go through nose how to eat liver sausage what to say to someone on their sobriety anniversary i want to buy a gun to shoot myself what is the song chocolate by the 1975 about song about growing older rats in the walls hp lovecraft best allocation unit size for flash drive can you put 2 gfci outlets on the same circuit ask no questions tell no lies mrs suzy had a steamboat lyrics go shit in your hat how big is a horse penis how to test carbon monoxide detector work seven days a week