View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:56 AM
A jock is a bra for the balls. When I am running and jumping I don't want the jewels flipping and flopping around. When I was in high school, a long time ago, there was jocks, briefs and boxers and they made us all use a jock in PE. The point, I think, was to teach us all about this useful underwear option that many if us would have overlooked.

After high school I played rugby for years wearing briefs (Ha, ha. Yes I had other clothes on.) I should have used a cup but didn't like them and I felt the briefs gave prevented flopping around just fine. If I was a boxer guy I might have gone with a jock.

These days there are bike shorts. I think of men's bike shorts as a job-bra for the testes.
Best Topics: mexican stop signs corinna mura nair for scalp o'hare abbreviation pokeberry poisoning what is lodi saruman's death ventura highway meaning removing semen stains talking warts off i love spooning redneck mother song juvenile statute of limitations what can someone do with your routing and account number venture bros dr. girlfriend rehoming fee for cats just lunch dating service reviews university of phoenix degrees not accepted itty bitty red bugs michaels glow in the dark paint cheapest place to get a haircut how much is 1800 got junk ceiling fan light turns off by itself how to keep chopped onions fresh bada ba ba ba difference between recruitment and staffing does kool aid damage your hair