View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:56 AM
A jock is a bra for the balls. When I am running and jumping I don't want the jewels flipping and flopping around. When I was in high school, a long time ago, there was jocks, briefs and boxers and they made us all use a jock in PE. The point, I think, was to teach us all about this useful underwear option that many if us would have overlooked.

After high school I played rugby for years wearing briefs (Ha, ha. Yes I had other clothes on.) I should have used a cup but didn't like them and I felt the briefs gave prevented flopping around just fine. If I was a boxer guy I might have gone with a jock.

These days there are bike shorts. I think of men's bike shorts as a job-bra for the testes.
Best Topics: costco transition lenses dea clearance junior birdman glasses flight 296 fifth third history acetaminophen apap lucas bible shovel shaped teeth hot dogs worms left justify text pop burn blister orenda immune reviews rena west wing hitlers nickname mild dish detergent radioactive steel corning percolator noon whistle sound custom orthotics cost 73 men sailed sucker vs lollipop combat loadout dice size chart stolen newspapers arvin rifles ma ms degree hitlers goal salami joke linus's blanket chelsea beverage 3d converter box sevigny blow job skating rink songs fisk meaning curious gay italian for delicious ring toss bottle game first time jury duty kitchenaid dishwasher not cleaning top rack does the dollar sign have two lines or one gayer than a jokes where is the squiggly line on a keyboard in that same vein i am sorry if i offended you unclogging a toilet with drano charging car battery how long heart palpitations when sick me chinese me play joke nfl redzone xfinity online the ninth gate wiki what does joshing mean oil pan seal replacement cost lesbians with a strap on why are bread and butter pickles called that fan facing out the window frank sinatra style of music how to puree without food processor how long does spaghetti last in the fridge acrylic blankets satin binding how to reheat fries in microwave pasta sauce vs pizza sauce divorced presidents of the us restaurant with chocolate fountain house of japan egg yolk sauce why are school bus roofs painted white malcolm in the middle hamster ball using e85 in regular engine how many cartons of cigarettes can you travel with across state lines