View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I attended public school all my life, middle school through graduation from HS went from '78-'85. I was never told to wear a jock strap or a cup. I also played little league for four years during my youth; same deal. I've run a bunch of marathons, 1/2 marathons, and endurance/mud runs... never wore a jock or a cup.

At one point as an adult, I was participating in some sport, can't remember what, and decided I should probably protect the boys. I couldn't figure the fucking thing out. Wearing the jock without the cup just sort of squashed the whole package flat, and things were squeezing out to the sides. That can't be it, it sort of defeats the purpose of the thing. So I slid the cup in, and it didn't get much better. The back of the cup sleeve- the part up against my genitals- was stretched straight from one side to the other, resulting in things getting squashed flat again.

I wrestled with it for 15 minutes in my bedroom before taking it off and throwing it into the back of my drawer, never to be worn again. These days, a pair of running shorts with the wicking inner layer keeps the boys comfortably nestled.
Best Topics: message before surgery 1984 generation google nederland whats in butterfingers bird samples shylock gangster titans condoms lonset slats respiratory therapist stethoscope gloryhole locations aftershock alcohol crystals indestructible mailbox ufreetv abc vinegar fries house theme song maynard t krebs wenis song civ 3 tips numb calf progressive flo tits hunan beef wiki neckties on ebay deadwood ellsworth qvc quackers dealdash commercial actors champagne freezer itchy eustachian tube muscling heroin modern biplanes fear of seagulls the shortbus ellen corby gay useless joke comic exclamations stop payment on cashier's check matthew mcconaughey tropic thunder dvd player makes buzzing noise broken root canal tooth removal how to attach w-2 whatever you like weird al how do trailer parks work how long do camrys last aluminum is a metalloid honeywell thermostat circulation mode 8 hydroxyquinoline sulfate bag balm what is my cousin to my son when does the mail run on saturday how to pronounce last name ng how to hang a pinata without a tree male wrestlers wardrobe malfunction do monkeys really eat bananas lowes 80 lb bag of concrete stars moving across the sky dream interpretation deceased father alive chili and peanut butter sandwiches how do artist become famous fuck me dry blow up dolls 2005 dodge ram 1500 rear axle assembly do people shit themselves when they die how to say waitress in french gi joe aircraft carrier 17 pantomimes of lying how to write 100 on a check how long does it take for a jammed finger to heal