View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:02 PM
I attended public school all my life, middle school through graduation from HS went from '78-'85. I was never told to wear a jock strap or a cup. I also played little league for four years during my youth; same deal. I've run a bunch of marathons, 1/2 marathons, and endurance/mud runs... never wore a jock or a cup.

At one point as an adult, I was participating in some sport, can't remember what, and decided I should probably protect the boys. I couldn't figure the fucking thing out. Wearing the jock without the cup just sort of squashed the whole package flat, and things were squeezing out to the sides. That can't be it, it sort of defeats the purpose of the thing. So I slid the cup in, and it didn't get much better. The back of the cup sleeve- the part up against my genitals- was stretched straight from one side to the other, resulting in things getting squashed flat again.

I wrestled with it for 15 minutes in my bedroom before taking it off and throwing it into the back of my drawer, never to be worn again. These days, a pair of running shorts with the wicking inner layer keeps the boys comfortably nestled.
Best Topics: cilajet dealers dracula vs superman real estate fucking hogg delaney flannel undershirt broken clavicle brace breastfeeding cum reverse darwinism coffee tea bags tim mara timtang level 4 siobhan pronounce ovarian cyst mri heptathlon vs decathlon gilligan's island filming location rear air deflector for suv once was a girl from nantucket is 30 degrees cold sugar free gum no aspartame supernatural season 1 episode 21 windex to clean car 100 watt led candelabra bulb fedex truck delivery hours scan photos to digital walgreens how much does a bag of doritos cost 4.5 cm ovarian cyst short sleeve shirt with bowtie