View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:08 PM
BANNED
Never had it happen to me personally. But if it did I would ask the ticket-taker why he allowed such a thing to happen, get his name and then complain in writing to whoever is running the show.

Maintaining control of the people in line and ensuring there are no line-jumpers is the responsibility of the establishment, not the people in line.
Best Topics: fable alignment cates pickles papi in spanish helium cartridge where did l gossamer cartoon bupkis dice game leftover tuna polypropylene siding clipper oil substitute petard weapon driving 12 hours ms suzy lyrics mexican stop signs next saturday skipping gait floating snorkel xkcd field purity blackwidow alarm tow eye cap appliance forums microsoft trademark list vesper bond flamethrower temperature leonardo buonarroti simoni gee haw origin flatline machine expired sleeping pills wood scraps lifelock wiki inhibitor collar donkey vagina germicidal bleach supergirl orgasm castrated men cancel cashiers check pinky fingernail how much should you tip valet parking how to unlock hp laptop screen multiple colds in a row brake caliper mounting bracket bolt difference between parcel select and media mail how much does the nfl pay for footballs andre the giant bench press paraffin wax in chocolate toyota corolla shocks and struts replacement cost why is meth so dangerous how do actors play dead poop stuck halfway out dog how to return plates to dmv ny does tivo work without subscription what is the song mellow yellow about my mother told me to pick the very best one how long to receive social security card how to clean up antifreeze spill greek yogurt with fruit on side what does a fluffer do vanilla chicken worst cooks difference between electrical tape and duct tape drilling through brick walls henry j foots how did he die what happens if you don't surrender your plates in nj how much does it cost to replace an airbag they're changing guards at buckingham palace john von neumann iq why does my cat bite my blanket and knead it how bad is my eyesight prescription deaths at victoria falls automatic fails on driving test learn algebra in a week swallowed piece of plastic fork college units to hours conversion