View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Charter Member
I handle it by saying, "Excuse me - the line starts behind me." If five girls with big attitudes cut in front of me, I'm not sure I'd say anything, either, though. I don't want to get swarmed. I'd certainly back somebody else up who was willing to go toe-to-toe, though.

This sounds kind of funny, though - "Since she is pretty scared of rollercoasters, and stressed out about the heat and was also on her period at the time I figured we should just drop it and not let it ruin our experience." Doesn't sound like your girlfriend's having a great time anyway.
Best Topics: slug coin magic guns vatican city citizenship bush obgyn foreign legion hat mexican polkas forklift bomb nonprofit org stamps tarja pronunciation ford replacement keys baileys shelf life mcmillan & wife american express digits whale ejaculate volume click military term allmusic ad blocker horse hair filters sharon stone crazy irene forsyte tangled phone cords fuck united masturbation not satisfying nippy cold is 28 old platypus zoo henry fraud zzzquil ingredient wwii parachutes sealed ecosystems middle name wayne fingernails wont grow does ice evaporate are the beatles rock how am i related to my cousin's child brooks t. moore how it's made wedding ring on right hand widow are snake eggs edible how to type squiggly line square receipts going to wrong email if your vehicle begins to skid you should turn the steering wheel dmv eye test machine answers best racist white jokes motorcycle wheel balancing beads how to polish corian countertop african dwarf frog sounds how long does zyrtec withdrawal last how to remove caulking from brick nols trips for adults can professors change grades after semester actress in american home shield commercial is canada goose worth it how many teets does a cow have long john silvers coleslaw john deere la115 manual why are there no brown cats chicago cell block tango hungarian translation 1934 money value today i don't want to lead you on starting fluid tire inflation planet fitness personal trainer safe driving points balance 05 the disappointments room true story is orange juice good for sore throat how to get latex paint out of hair