View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Charter Member
I handle it by saying, "Excuse me - the line starts behind me." If five girls with big attitudes cut in front of me, I'm not sure I'd say anything, either, though. I don't want to get swarmed. I'd certainly back somebody else up who was willing to go toe-to-toe, though.

This sounds kind of funny, though - "Since she is pretty scared of rollercoasters, and stressed out about the heat and was also on her period at the time I figured we should just drop it and not let it ruin our experience." Doesn't sound like your girlfriend's having a great time anyway.
Best Topics: 1.1 times 1.1 bowling shoe spray marine corp draft volunteers firefighters define flatmate slacks means broad slang facebook crashes firefox bitter almond breath pikeys snatch krumblor cookie clicker is there a license to kill tapping noise in walls toenail fell off growing back weird why are bankers lamps green great american opportunities reviews street sign no hm can fbi agents make arrests enlisting in the air force with a bachelor degree the forgotten prisoner of castlemare come on eileen song meaning