View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
*holds up hand shamefacedly* My name is Morelin and I am a line-cutter.

Well, ok, it's a bit more complicated than that. I work at an airport and there is no separate employee security area. So TSA allows, encourages and enthusiastically endorses my line-cutting. They have even cut me infront of some people I was respectfully waiting behind because I was early, and could wait.

Everywhere else I wait my turn like I should. And as a cashier I do my best to keep track of who's next and simply don't see or acknowledge the line-cutter.
Best Topics: nysarc community trust non prophet organization tosh.o racist leia pronunciation eye asian 675 square feet grav3yardgirl ugly visine ingest cindy brady nude corintian leather morgenstern princess bride redwood 2x4 lowes why i eyes ya smoked butterscotch frappuccino review park n ride chicago blood vial necklace dexter how to raise one eyebrow people die when they are killed by blood loss why does windows backup take so long how to pronounce vietnamese names songs with the word play in the title what happened to claire on law and order ms prissy foghorn leghorn