View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:11 PM
*holds up hand shamefacedly* My name is Morelin and I am a line-cutter.

Well, ok, it's a bit more complicated than that. I work at an airport and there is no separate employee security area. So TSA allows, encourages and enthusiastically endorses my line-cutting. They have even cut me infront of some people I was respectfully waiting behind because I was early, and could wait.

Everywhere else I wait my turn like I should. And as a cashier I do my best to keep track of who's next and simply don't see or acknowledge the line-cutter.
Best Topics: wasp suit nitrogen odor oaktag board home run pies fahrenheit five hotel ice bucket boot camp nicknames piano bands ynab spreadsheet steam washing machine home bowling alley supernanny worst family melungeon bump miker toner salsa without chunks best pseudoephedrine od on lsd navy coffin rack bagel storage russian friend trimps slow bidialectal actors gynecologist jokes dirty greenville hawaii abbreviate manufacturer drinking pure water alpha actual tall handlebars gros michel buy ferber method naps button pronunciation fat burner appetite suppressant gnc where do seagulls go at night new kitten wont eat why does pus smell stores that buy used fur coats i'm a lover not a fighter quote bloody mucus plug in nose driving in 4 wheel drive on dry pavement line of sight wireless internet how long can cooked shrimp sit out how to refinish a dry erase board 2001 pontiac grand am stereo wiring harness you got the wrong number buys black walnut trees how to open an excel file without excel dum-dum bullet difference between maine lobster and canadian lobster steal my sunshine lyrics meaning pampered chef digital thermometer how to fix neon light signs how to fix a cassette tape without screws how to make crispy tater tots light bulbs burn out fast retrieve password from chrome cookies heparin shots in stomach best rotors for the money garbage disposal hums but not jammed can a doctor prescribe anabolic steroids megyn kelly hot pics how to say ramen noodles what is the song bennie and the jets about average weight of a dwarf