View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B

I've had the same thing happen a few times, sometimes with lighter skinnned people as the perps.
I could point to Europe as an example where I was surprised to see that apparently lines are only for Americans.

"We will now seat boarding area one," apparently means, "Hey everyone! Push your way to the front regardless of your boarding area!"
Best Topics: lesbian dog is korean tonal quesadilla literal translation the devil strip sloppy signature key swap party chernobyl meaning chimney lining cost baingan bharta calories mexican papi mustang ranch cost freeze urine owls eat cats thick brunettes medium distance relationship stryper 777 good bowling score 3rd grade age ryan aeronautical st3kr pseudomonas smell sandbag size plucking nose hair starter slow crank playgirl gay fahrenheit boiling soup and crackers sultry woman meaning wailing away chiny chin chin no she didn't mushrooms diarrhea bra stuffing lead singer of silversun pickups five and dime stores history death by mosquito swarm how to keep futon from slipping 2003 ford explorer transmission fluid change funny things to say to refs clorox outdoor bleach vs regular bleach can you eat maggots how to screw into metal how often to get hair cut guys diane rehm show podcast archives mexicans outside home depot how does unemployment affect employer 10 pence coin value in dollars when does the mail run on saturday is title insurance a scam funniest thing you've ever seen blood pressure machine walmart accurate advil for stomach pain grind cinnamon sticks into powder i dont shit where i eat why are pockets sewn shut on new clothes how long does regular mail take from canada to us driving in high altitude can can i choose my own phone number how much does soap opera actors make bigelow earl grey tea review april fools jokes for teachers to play on students how to keep enchiladas from sticking to pan cat damage to house