View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B
First of all I have to say I'm amazed at and pleased by the lack of political correctness in this threat. I'm glad that people are able to say what they want once in a while w/o the PC police yelling "Racist."

I've had the same thing happen a few times, sometimes with lighter skinnned people as the perps. I always say the best thing is to tell someone in charge but that's hard to do anywhere I've ever been.
So you're saying that there's no racial basis to what people are saying, but you're glad they're comfortable saying it anyway?
Best Topics: finger hole game prozac overdose death high beam lights pp meaning pages cry wolfe fake could magic exist charisma carpenter angel landrider bike reviews j lawson ecards mother needs reassurance godfather senator rubber buscuit listerine mouthwash walmart cocktail etymology torcon rating rura penthe american ingenuity dome zipcar key still make cheyenne 1920s beards sharp aquos sound garcon waiter church on wednesday range of helicopter chicago bean replica die hard elevator riddle dnd 1800 fuck you family feud kissing buy concept car safety deposit key navy jargon best treatment for athlete foot over the counter buy bread machine mixes braxton hicks 37 weeks all day microwave making popping noise school lunch milk bag ford focus head gasket replacement black man oral sex dr pepper knock off what does score mean in time car with yellow flashing light free pallets from home depot how much of a dollar bill can be missing is the dollar stronger than the pound went to a garden party inspirational words before surgery melinda lee recipe archive rose of jericho tattoo is 68 degrees cold bluebird of happiness tattoo lieutenant dike band of brothers will rayon shrink in the dryer temporarily out of stock. order now and we'll deliver when available. living alone in the woods funny easter one liners when do magazines come out why did michael jackson tape his fingers nicotine patches to lose weight ups out for delivery 4am why do detectives wear suits avia dental plan reviews what if alexander hamilton had been president