View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan B
First of all I have to say I'm amazed at and pleased by the lack of political correctness in this threat. I'm glad that people are able to say what they want once in a while w/o the PC police yelling "Racist."

I've had the same thing happen a few times, sometimes with lighter skinnned people as the perps. I always say the best thing is to tell someone in charge but that's hard to do anywhere I've ever been.
So you're saying that there's no racial basis to what people are saying, but you're glad they're comfortable saying it anyway?
Best Topics: milliwatt hours goofballs drug dv potassium pun bar names cucumber in italian mustang ranch reviews hydro lawn mower gay monarchs stewart sandwiches ecty message board do celebrities use the products they endorse can you get a ticket in a private parking lot are the great lakes seas dethatch and aerate at the same time how is little caesars so cheap motor-driven cycles when did automatic transmissions become standard how to post a message on facebook best u.s. cities to be homeless what to do with old paperbacks does home depot cut plywood for you