View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 08:39 AM
Charter Member
It's been pointed out that Mike is somewhat of a keystone of the plot.

He has that scene with Marge when he sounds so sincere about being in love with her. Later, she finds out he was lying, and she immediately goes back to talk to Jerry, who had sounded so sincere when she had questioned him before.
"If a person saying he was something was all there was to it, this country'd be full of rich men and good-looking women. Too bad it isn't that easy.... In short, when someone else says you're a writer, that's when you're a writer... not before."
Purveyor of fine science fiction since 1982.
Best Topics: marijuana growing wild previously tv shopping civilization builder games avast pirate capitalize deaf detox walgreens cicero pronounce 24 lead crystal nfl tiebreaker thai calling tight fitted sheets puking in public avis signature pantie gusset civ5 national college baby oaks dreamsicle vs creamsicle ese spanish slang lock picking game mortgage pronounce enchirito commercial tootsie definition christopher nance website infibulation male boiling rubbing alcohol best coffee liqueur 76 area code dirty bathtub egypt fuck fortnight define microsoft flowchart cat keeps farting lion vs tiger vs bear vs gorilla what does a white rope mean in the air force what does the song iko iko mean are table showers legal sting dont stand so close to me red green show possum lodge oath speakers picking up radio frequency meanwhile back on the farm why do people try to prevent suicide how much does varsity tutors cost certified mail vs signature confirmation is bone stronger than steel what to do when basement flooded carpet baking spray paint in oven how to help a cat lose weight with multiple cats who was opie's mother how much for a dog sitter emotionless person is called "klaatu barada nikto" is it illegal to return alcohol knee reflex test fail forging aluminum at home darcy demoss can't buy me love hamburger price per pound walmart catching a cold idiom saturn vue check engine light 30 weight non detergent synthetic oil dimmer switch lights flickering i say good day fez scan photos to digital cvs how to make a mosquito explode