View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 71
What is anti-chemical "goop" used by military?

What is the name of the goop used by military to neutralize chemical/radiological contamination?

Several years ago I participated in a seminar put on by military where they were showing anti chemical and radiological procedures. They demonstrated some goop that was to be applied to any contaminated surface (including skin) and it would supposedly neutralize it.
It is NOT Fuller's Earth.

Does anyone know what this stuff is?
Best Topics: hampster or hamster bondo rust repair listerine with peroxide oglaf vanka john elway overrated swiss movt mahogany eye color brokeback mountain ending lake marie wisconsin denture forum song about cell phones achieve test prep lawsuit steve irwin happy feet figure of 8 brace what do you call someone with no arms or legs digiorno shredded parmesan cheese guess how many candy in the jar do i need a radon test what does airport code ewr mean what happens if a guy takes birth control what to say when scheduling a doctor's appointment