View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Charter Member
Nuclear fallout is basically just dust that's been rendered radioactive. Anything that's effective against dust will therefore be effective against fallout. Of course, you still have to dispose of the stuff somehow.
Best Topics: learn hyroglyphics take in consideration quicken placeholder entries gallium spoon copper staples douglas mouser cheque check define trepidatious octane 89 mon dieu pronunciation building pier fletch novels ships portholes rogue magneto odyssey pax tires battery boiling sears lenscrafters skin tag floss lodz carnivale fifth grade kissing 5 quid nerves in bones somethingawful smilies latex hijab drano snake priest vows drano gasoline can listerine expire debrox cvs lightest cigarette does drano work how late does the mail run paypal account hacked what to do my oil light comes on when i stop nys dmv turn in plates can you get a masters without a bachelor's do you have to graduate to be considered alumni can of woop ass stomach gurgles after drinking water what is the piece of skin under the tongue called alumni vs alumnus vs alumna half siblings from mother's side how hot can boiling water get wire to wire baseball questions to ask someone in the military what do you put in a toaster time between attack of the clones and revenge of the sith where can i buy poppy liteon technology corporation on my wifi at the turn of a dime gas pipe size for range songs about being bored baseboard heater won't turn off defrosting hot dog buns which of the following reproduce exclusively by asexual reproduction? what does voldemort mean how much is my fur coat worth the man who sold the world song meaning negative ghost rider meaning glasses leave indent on head spot free rinse car wash meaning of candles in window how much gas does an idling car use per hour braces hurt so bad stock pot vs dutch oven why put ice in urinals why are there commercials on cable tv