View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Is there any way of *hardening* non-hardening modeling clay?

My mom knows I like to make things out of clay, so she surprised me by buying me a huge set of modeling clay in many different awesome colors. The only problem is, she forgot to get HARDENING clay that you can bake in the oven - I like to preserve my sculptures. Sculpey and Fimo are what I prefer.

Is there any way of hardening this clay? I know I can't bake it, but is there something I could spray onto it that would do the trick? I don't expect there to be anything so I'm not going to be terriffically dissappointed if everyone calls me an idiot and tells me there's no chance in hell. On the other hand it'll realy make my day if there is a way!
Best Topics: anthill art prices kataras mom can chloroform kill guy camel toe rifleman's rifle thuy pronunciation moonraker sail boxing haymakers blocked wifi hardest engineering major freedom's just another word hitachi magic wand target is arthur an aardvark or an anteater four on the floor transmission model cars hobby lobby how long do submarines stay submerged how many solar panels to charge a tesla how did romans pronounce caesar why am i smelling garlic smelling toast when having a stroke savannah cat attacks child once a week jobs how to protect leather couch from cat scratches