View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:47 AM
BANNED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smapti View Post
I take it you've never been to Chinatown, then.
My grandpa used to take us to this little hole in the wall place, it looked more like a gas station from the outside. Sorry, I was a kid, so I don't know where it was but probably Sandy Blvd somewhere. Oh... Such good food. Always fresh, and freshly made. I haven't had Chinese that good since my Grandpa passed.
Best Topics: harmonia guitar loretta swit measurements sweetest liquor sacagawea pronounce best latin books star wars trophies eyebuydirect try on piece of eight plural of clitoris dope side effects fall cookouts cephalexin gonorrhea heroin cook kerfuffle or kerfluffle aluminum ignition temperature mama cass sandwich harlequin movies bookending literary technique monk martial arts wheelbarrow bearings gfci without ground zbigniew brzezinski pronunciation doctors reflector dockers vs dickies riveted steel value pak coupon dramamine for sleep goat say guadalcanal definition marinara definition cilantro flavor description clock running fast asphyxia suicide herbal cigarettes healthy qvc alberti working as a cashier where to buy arsenic poison which testicle hangs lower how do automatic faucets work why was tom hanks hand shaking in saving private ryan why do british say bloody how to work walmart cash register laid off or layed off how hard to learn bagpipes can drinking gasoline kill you powerpoint 2011 embed fonts do horses have nipples can incense set off smoke alarms how to pass out what is the difference between spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce why does it take so long to poop when did you realize you were in love lenny and carl gay i can see my heartbeat superboy prime punching reality is it illegal to say you want to kill the president i've never been to the dentist adopting a greyhound pros and cons which side of insulation faces out how to blow your brains out rc cola vs pepsi can a .357 shoot .38 what does dry mean on an air conditioner how much is an abortion at planned parenthood in illinois minimum amount of water per day to survive home depot rubber baseboard not affected by caffeine how to drive a tractor trailer truck how to make clay hard truck bed rails purpose