View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Charter Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutMan View Post
I fully endorse this "pitting". I don't agree with most of it, but it's getting a little crowded around here.
Yes.
And everything he mentioned - worse in Seattle. Don't move here either.

Last edited by amarinth; 05-21-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Best Topics: pathfinder ring indian name order chocolate the 1975 urine bleach pursuit security system brake caliper brackets carroms maze old dvi ggpht.com what is black female cartoon circle integral inflatable boat patch lame synonyms random fish what is hentai tamales wiki genevieve french pronunciation l'oreal hi lift iceberg name neutralize ammonia illegal dumping fines marcy darcy chicken suicide prozac overdose was hemingway gay gunshot onomatopoeia jamie kern dresses jap derogatory songs black betty fatty mcfatfat western instrument ini mini miny mo do i need to play the previous fallout games correct order of firefly how to open a window screen from the outside massage therapy with happy ending x outs golf balls why is it called the mall white gravy vs brown gravy star wars vs star trek vs battlestar galactica how to properly dispose of old gasoline switching from ssi to ssdi is aarp worth it how to use basin wrench dark hair and dark eyes what is pimento in olives what does the song iko iko mean russian words for friend does mary j blige have aids whats a stock car wallet in front or back pocket son of a gun etymology what nietzsche book to read first how to open an excel file without excel can i backup multiple iphones on one computer what is suncatcher paint one bright day in the middle of the night full how to tell if you're cross eyed stop excel from auto formatting home depot sink installation the ladders job search review why were the viet cong called charlie computer won't recognize kindle fire i only get 2 hours of sleep a night what is the difference between a wizard and a sorcerer checkers do you have to jump