View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Pig View Post
You didn't know about the weather beforehand? Really? Mediocre employment opportunities are well known too.

Question. Why did you move to Portland to begin with and what's it gonna take to leave?
Didn't have much of a choice. My family moved to Oregon and then later my brother and I moved to the "city" here.
Best Topics: bouncer wage dramastically definition w2 only means danette tays nude ck2 thieves guild benny hill boobs chemlawn prices rusted toilet presbyterian vs episcopal tapping cast iron baking soda burns wellbutrin alcohol rolex repair nyc j lawson ecards durie malcolm ominous quotes phantom file clitoris penis hulu expiring exclamation phrases sam vimes books cockroach natural predator cat peeing alot yuma unemployment rate listerine proof borax cockroach cat hair clumping thermite ingredients popcorn bowls plastic furnace filter box tiny violin meaning enya wikipedia acetylene lights american dvds wap italian how long do you charge a car battery what do they teach in parenting classes how do concrete trucks work why does handbrake take so long leaving helmet on motorcycle can you freeze grands biscuits why does hydrogen peroxide smell how to crack pumpkin seeds mute video windows movie maker why was rick dale fired can you eat raw beef what causes a freezer to frost up can police destroy property during search send money to paypal without account american and french flags terms of endearment list for females how to stretch a hat that is too small how to fix treadmill belt tear com si com sa spanish what doctor performs a vasectomy axis and allies version comparison what does essay mean in mexican how long does it take to read a 250 page book cardon outreach customer reviews sore hamstrings for no reason average weight chicken breast different ways to spell kathleen okiku doll before after is the office good how many days in a row can you take ibuprofen how to make grey hair white liquor to put in coffee how long can cooked hotdogs be unrefrigerated make an am antenna benefits of being knighted hearing music and voices in white noise d&d jailbreak