View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Today I was daydreaming about how maybe I could go to the Golden Corral for breakfast on Monday. I'm thinking unlimited cheesy grits and sausage would be a perfect way to commemorate both the presidents and me having the day off from work.

</shameful confession>
Best Topics: m99 drug cigarette classes chp penalty black cadillac movie chef boyardee diet dehydrate easily gte message board boliva bug lineal ft te quiero much maciej pronunciation 60 iq octane of diesel electric cold blanket pounds quid princess bride quicksand midgets in baseball acrylic thermal blanket alumnus alumni paula poundstone pedophile medium plus inverse factorial power drain snakes read receipt yahoo phone greetings funny ddlg pet names sudafed substitute enviroscent disney georgie girl lyrics emergen c wiki what does rural route mean mrs suzy had a steamboat lyrics why does my cat trill what to do when you miss a dose of antibiotics new york vanilla ice cream how to smoke weed in the military and not get caught is bacon still good when it turns brown the wolf among us ending reddit sharp shooting pain in neck when turning head home made box springs how many steradians in a sphere grumman llv top speed why do taste buds swell nick lowe - cruel to be kind transmission wont shift into park most calories consumed in a day she's come undone song helicopter hovering over my house how far is one mile entry fee for the masters who has starred in the most movies oil of vitriol medical uses satanic church in san francisco police sticker on car los angeles to denver drive how far will a 22 rifle shoot shelf life of bacon over the counter pills for suicide how to use on calculator what is wrong with furries swag definition in the 60s 925 nf ring value heartgard where to buy kfc taco bell combo locations