View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstro View Post
Today I was daydreaming about how maybe I could go to the Golden Corral for breakfast on Monday. I'm thinking unlimited cheesy grits and sausage would be a perfect way to commemorate both the presidents and me having the day off from work.

</shameful confession>
We go sometimes for breakfast on Sundays. They actually cook a decent piece of steak to go with your eggs. I think it may vary wildly though as there's one near my sister and when I mentioned GC to her, she was disgusted. I read reviews on the one near her and they're uniformly negative. The one near me is much better. I've never found it dirty and seen them throw away entire trays of food on the suspicion that someone might have reached into it or dropped a sausage and put it back in. The Old Country Buffet near us was much worse but they've since gone out of business.

It's especially nice because we've been eating with a baby the last 15 months and so being able to go in, eat and leave at our leisure is great, same with not letting your food get cold as you tend to the critter.

I've seen the fountain thingie but never paid it much mind since I was eating breakfast. Never seen kids sticking random objects or appendages into it.
Best Topics: first chair orchestra twisted nursery rhyme popping tubes funny wedding pranks what are cobwebs fingerprints on paper no sleep challenge retiring to england puffy anus insulation supports overpriced items engine steam cleaner rubber game meaning uncensored video sharing capn message board alcatraz name hydrocodone ld50 autozone alternator testing oaktag board mylar screens whats a fluffer les schwab credit 13.1 meaning matrix city kit gloves meaning tampon anal pipe tobacco cigarettes bench squat water incompressible warning ticket holiday colors midget baseball player lv 426 bible microfiber eyeglass cloth cracklins vs pork rinds how much is a pack of swisher sweets little cigars why do birds fly in front of cars young joseph stalin hair person with no fingernails do female horses race how to get a bat out of hiding car trunk repair cost chinese covers of english songs how to remove duct tape residue from clothing concrete weight per cubic yard what species is yoda? what does tie one on mean khaki pants black shirt adult tricycle with child seats powdered root beer drink mix can my signature be my initials why do the english say bloody what does coo coo ca choo mean how long does irish cream last what do scotsmen wear under their kilts how many ships have sunk working on concrete floors movies with train in the title do grapes go bad is kirkland vodka the same as grey goose when calls the heart forum why do superheroes wear capes how to pack cigarettes good party likes it 1999 vista del mar high school los locos short circuit 2