View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slithy Tove View Post
So I guess putting your penis in it is out of the question?
Only if you leave a really nice tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaamika View Post
You remind me of when we went out with my brother and sister in law and their kids. We were at a kid-friendly restaurant, and they brought over mozzeralla sticks and the marinara sauce. Great!...except before I could get any the kids were dipping their sticks in the sauce, eating it, and dipping again. And again. And then wiping their noses. And whatever else. Parents didn't even notice.
Wait, so I want a ruling on this-- suppose I'm eating mozzarella sticks and dipping them in marinara, as you suggest, and I begin by dipping a stick and biting off the bottom half. Then I flip it over, hold it by the bitten end, and dip the unbitten end back in the marinara. At no point has a part of the cheese stick with my bite marks touched the marinara. Are my hands intrinsically germy enough that that merely dunking a part of the stick that I've handled is contaminating? Or is this an acceptable culinary practice (at least at my next party, if not a state dinner)?
Best Topics: keg tub compressible liquids lying lieing cologne city hall government assassins powerlifter gut transplant butterfly bush the april witch pre euro coin cat electric collar oedipus essay funny new vcr gassiest beans nip japanese braces pain meme no birth certificate touching clits emdr wiki joke punchline splash stick shelf pegs lowes cat doesn't meow rumours cover unactivated phones php boards sherlock opening credits refrigerator door closer i offended you soul patches baseball double switch surname prefixes cromwell statue 2 packs of cigarettes a day vanilla extract have alcohol scientific notation on ti 84 plus how to cut toenails with fungus pawn shop flat screen tv which characteristic could help you distinguish between types of fungi? how to remove most visited sites on google chrome mysterious package company forum how to stop receiving mail from previous owner amazon return policy opened items tick medicine for humans this program has performed an illegal operation chemical stress test dangers chalk stick tire marker cookie clicker dragon training what kind of fish does long john silver's use whirlpool dishwasher top rack not cleaning now watch this drive 9/11 swag secretly we are gays how to keep lobsters alive at home 2 cds stuck in car cd player double pierced ears men funny jokes for cancer patients jump your bones meaning how do you say very well in italian cost of new lenses in old frames slang words for condoms how to stitch a wound at home enterprise rental out of state limitations knobs on old tvs what does hcl mean what does polonius want reynaldo to do