View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Charter Member
yes, nice compromise, but...

Of course, I knew SOMEone would come along and burst my bubble, and suggest consideration of others. Such a difficult attitude to deal with. On the other hand, (hijack) I wonder how these standards developed. Is it, in fact, the evolved preference of the majority, or is it a tradition that has grown, perhaps, from times when wines were kept in cool places? Clearly, there are lots of folks out there who have never experiemented to see how temperature affects their preferences. They just go with what everyone says "should" be done. Any thoughts, or sources of same?
Best Topics: merci farsi amazon watch warranty mafia life style long distance sailing angel food toppings pronunciation of euler tag motorcycle realm divide orchard vs grove kona guitar reviews can you drink heroin how to get in a kayak from shore how to pronounce ancient egyptian brakes vibrating at high speed gold peak vs pure leaf bleach and aluminum reaction white people in compton sentence that has every letter in the alphabet ford edge in snow once was a girl from nantucket theatrical version vs director's cut