View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Charter Member
yes, nice compromise, but...

Of course, I knew SOMEone would come along and burst my bubble, and suggest consideration of others. Such a difficult attitude to deal with. On the other hand, (hijack) I wonder how these standards developed. Is it, in fact, the evolved preference of the majority, or is it a tradition that has grown, perhaps, from times when wines were kept in cool places? Clearly, there are lots of folks out there who have never experiemented to see how temperature affects their preferences. They just go with what everyone says "should" be done. Any thoughts, or sources of same?
Best Topics: refinance carmax loan zoloft and mushrooms japanese nips thin wood glue badge 714 funeral home names wizard101 bellosh nigger innis doors bassist ford sign montag paper company maggots eat oxycodone shelf life oil furnace chimneys sixlets candy history carlo rossi reviews male cow penis pumping forum mid shift definition vickie eng doorgunner vietnam sopranos tattoo hummer drives underwater are episcopalians protestant quicksort iterative lunar city asian fusion food russian and ukrainian blasting zone bartenders ring elizabethan marital aids deaf speech stars moving in the sky is cellphone one word or two why lax is called lax how to make your toilet flush stronger my girlfriend wants sex the pogues if i should fall from grace with god lyrics knife to cut frozen meat family feud clean sweep r&b vs soul 33 45 78 meaning is sunday a business day for usps dark hair and eyes give me a blowjob lump in throat after taking pill fieldcrest blankets satin trim parietal lobe stroke recovery oxygen not included flatulence how long does dulcolax last toyota camry brakes replacement cost car alarm going off all night ear cleaning doctor near me hbo late night movie when does the post office pick up mail from drop boxes brita faucet filter light not working what is the difference between spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce how to take the act test after high school funniest thing youve ever seen how much does it cost to repair airbags origin of shot glass how much force is needed to break a bone toro lawn mower electric start parts