View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Yum - what's the menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Year's Model
I think it tastes much better chilled, but not refrigerator temp. Maybe about 55 degrees or so. Put it in the fridge, and when you take it out to go, by the time you get to your party it will likely be in that range.

Is it a dinner party? I always thought wine was a fine hostess gift, but not to expect it to be drunk that night, because the meal and drinks are already planned.
Yep on both cases - but it will not hurt to show up with it chilled
Best Topics: jockamo song catchers balk bondage barbies ancient aliens bullshit garbage disposal vent does champagne expire am antenna homemade perler paper gibbs boat chinese restaurant hire five oh crush depth stallion penis size discworld bursar kava powder dose mea message board fingertip hurts girls apples nyquil overdose symptoms bestiality pronunciation danny boy origin burning daylight quote humming garbage disposal honey and coffee iguana intelligence 16 parkside lane piano tuners cost color last names private blithe bx medical daisychain sex salary discrepancies wet towel humidifier how to slit your throat patching a hole for reuse digital cable std hrc irc learn college algebra in a week how much urine is needed for a urine test should you refrigerate soy sauce buckaroo banzai vs the world crime league how to give yourself a fever can police sit on private property roy acuff net worth panic attacks after quitting smoking how to remove wood glue from clothing section 8 tenant complaints can you legally own a tank black and white regulatory signs take effect when the maxx without mask led metal halide replacement is linny from wonder pets a boy or girl can a clogged heater core cause overheating are b cups small wear it in health can drinking sour milk make you sick top of left foot numb cold war effects on africa catchy used car lot names should i move to portland or seattle how to get a new vin plate cork stuck in bottle old rolling stone magazines do other countries think american accents are hot please dont stand so close to me cola flavored drink mix how to tell if a pineapple is bad why does europe use 220 volts how to fold boxes are tanks street legal in the us good tasting beer for beginners