Old 04-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Del Taco white sauce?

I love me some Del Taco Chicken soft tacos. Sadly, they don't seem to be here in PA.

Does anyone have ANY idea what it might be? I know in pizza places, white sauce is just Ranch Dressing (really... at Round Table, it came out of the same tub we used to fill the bucket in the salad bar) with some extra garlic smeared on.

But I'm fairly certain that's not the case with the awesomeness that is Del Tacos' chicken soft tacos.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: [email protected]

Send comments about this website to:

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Publishers - interested in subscribing to the Straight Dope?
Write to: [email protected].

Copyright 2017 Sun-Times Media, LLC.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: bearded clams strippers music canadian cigarette pack courtroom typewriter sawdust and peanuts crazy long eyebrows average casket weight princeton pens mirena back pain fedex 3 day barrister's wig fallout 3 best way to start types of clubs to join marine infantry death rate mercury filled hollow points poor impulse control tattoo oil 5w20 vs 5w30 how much gold bar weigh when spelling bees go italian does planet fitness have rowers how many steps in a floor stairmaster am i being detained? remove gasoline smell from washing machine