Old 04-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Del Taco white sauce?

I love me some Del Taco Chicken soft tacos. Sadly, they don't seem to be here in PA.

Does anyone have ANY idea what it might be? I know in pizza places, white sauce is just Ranch Dressing (really... at Round Table, it came out of the same tub we used to fill the bucket in the salad bar) with some extra garlic smeared on.

But I'm fairly certain that's not the case with the awesomeness that is Del Tacos' chicken soft tacos.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.

Copyright © 2017
Best Topics: childhoods end ending creepy cemetery names mythbusters jessi ww2 helmet net apartment key fenway park grandstands pimp dresses is spelling grammar nucleation points watering new concrete ww2 zippo annoying bird moderate weather canadian southpark unisom overdose amount making pcp dye facial hair toilet squirrel yellow polkadot bikini a box chevy sudafed can't sleep official rolex repair yankee white clearance touching halogen bulbs moving music equalizer mugshot number nutmeg vs mace xo liquor workbench finish catherine rovera pelzer charlie viet cong scrubs dvds initialize xd card how many voicemails before full verizon why are the poles cold how to repair a cassette tape guitar amplifiers for dummies where to sell fur coats old glory g stamp value is destroying money illegal do people get presidents day off at what temperature should you leave faucets dripping psi of a punch do black people have an extra muscle in their legs what does a 220 plug look like ps3 replacement hdmi port hells angels patch set neiman marcus payment methods how does a valet key work buying 2 cars at once law and order jeffries is it illegal to have the light on in your car is a bird an animal angel on one shoulder devil on the other cedar planks for cooking home depot robert de niro black and white resume with or without accent vision improving with age who makes mongoose bikes skin getting darker with age learning how to weld morally ambiguous characters in literature what causes an engine to throw a rod moving from one apartment to another rock vs rock and roll roll your own pipe tobacco how to cook liver sausage